Chocolate Bar selection: Family pack
If you love chocolate, fabulous flavours and are passionate about hand crafted artisan food, then this is for you!
A selection of 15 of our bestselling 40 g chocolate bars in a variety of flavours. Perfect for sharing, gifting or nibbling on! Each bar will come to you packaged individually in our new corn-starch derived plastic free wrappers, which can be popped in the *food* recycling bin after use and will go back into the ecosystem to nourish plants after composting :-)
The bars are made using our signature milk, white or dark chocolate chosen for its fabulous flavour, sustainability and traceability from bean to bar. Our little team of chocolate fairies melts the chocolate in a big vat (the smell is amazing!) then crystallises it and moulds it. It is cooled in a temperature controlled environment and then it's all ready to pack up nice and safely ready to wing its way to your house.
This chocolate can be broken into tiny pieces and savoured or scoffed!
Your selection of bars will include our customer's favourite flavours:
- Salted Caramel: a milk chocolate bar sprinkled with delicious caramel buttons and curls and a dash of local Churchfields Salt (from Droitwich Spa)
- Fudge Brownie: a milk chocolate bar with yummy chunks of fudge and brownie (do we need to say more!)
- Honeycomb tinder: a milk chocolate bar packed with delicious pieces of cinder toffee.
- Raspberry Lemonade: a white chocolate bar topped with dried raspberry shards, chocolate curls and popping candy. The fruitiness of the raspberry compliments the smooth white chocolate wonderfully.
- Stem Ginger: a dark chocolate bar flavoured with ginger oil and topped with warming chunks of stem ginger.
Allergens: These chocolates contain milk and soy lecithin, a naturally derived ingredient which is used as an emulsifier. They are made in an area where nuts (and other allergens) are used as an ingredient so, despite our best efforts, it is possible that they may contain tiny traces. The fudge brownie and salted caramel bars also contain gluten.
If you have any questions please ask - we'll be happy to help.